Thursday, June 12, 2008

Points to Ponder


So for the first time in a long time I have had a thought I believe is random enough to share on the round up.

Today as I drove to work I noticed something interesting. It was a container of sorts made of a wood pallet for a base and some kind of chicken wire type stuff which created the sides. The container was about 3 ft from end to end and maybe 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide. And the whole thing was shrink wrapped in plastic, leading me to believe this had been purchased and delivered. Inside this container were rocks about the size of footballs. But the container was on the small side and the rocks only went about half way up. And here is where we get random…

Who needs just a few rocks? What the heck can you do with a few rocks? In my experience, if you need rocks enough to buy them you need a lot of rocks- like for a driveway or a Wall of China. When have you ever only needed a few rocks for something?

Points to ponder.

1 comment:

TSRH said...

Hmmm,when would I need only a "few" rocks?

1. Noisy neighbors.
2. Rock fights with the blind.
3. My can of whup-ass won't open.
4. For a rented mule's education.
5. To earn a head knot merit badge